Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

Friday, June 6, 2008

Spin's Got Game...The Spin on Maxie


WOW! Spin rocked my socks with his Carpe Diem...seizing the initiative & whatever else he could get his hands on! YOU GO BOY!

I LOVED every second of SPIN ON MAXIE! I am sure the scene was supposed to appear Spinelli-awkward, but instead, IT WAS CUTE & HOT! Perhaps a little more Bradford Anderson came out to play in this Spinelli scene, and if I'm not mistaken...I think I saw a little grin on Kirsten Storms' face when Spin spun her around to seize the kiss.

Not that I have played the scene a few times/backward/slo mo/freeze frame or anything, but me thinks the Maximista kissed back!

Of course, I know tomorrow, it will all break bad, and Spixie will be down the drain hole AGAIN, but for one brief shining moment....SPIXIE WAS HOT & this Vixenella was once again in love with Spixie, best friends falling in love.

No comments:

SOAPnet Now